This Privacy Statement explains our views and practices concerning privacy, and how they may pertain to you as a user of our website.
This website is not lawfully accessible to persons under the age of 18 or who are otherwise covered by the provisions of the Child Online Privacy Act of 1998 (COPA). If you are under the age of 18 you must leave this site immediately. Fraudulent use of this website may make you subject to civil or criminal sanctions.
This site contains links to other sites and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
All information transmitted, printed or otherwise submitted to MI Express Care via this website shall be deemed to be the property of MI Express Care, and MI Express Care shall be free to use such information for any lawful purpose as detailed herein.
We reserve the right to release such information to law enforcement or other governmental officials as we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem necessary to comply with the law.
This website routinely collects information about its visitors, subscribers, members, and customers. We automatically collect and/or track the following:
- Web page http headers (home server domain names, IP address, type of client computer, and type of Web browser);
- Information knowingly provided by you through on-line forms, registration forms, surveys, and/or other entries, such as email addresses, personal, financial or demographic information;
- Information, user specific or aggregate, on what pages our visitors access; and E-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with MI Express Care via email.
Visitors clicking on banners or pop-ups or hyperlinked advertising or opt-ins, appearing on this website must assume that information is being collected about them. This site is not responsible for the use of information collected in such a fashion. Visitors must assume that (1) information will be collected, (2) that ‘cookies’ will usually be placed on their hard drive, (3) that website does not have any control over what happens with this information, (4) that website takes no responsibility over the accuracy or content of advertisers, (5) that website is not responsible for downloads from third party advertisers that contain viruses or worms or other computer code that causes their computer or software harm, and (6) that website assumes no responsibility for the data that is garnered from the click itself or that the advertiser collects.
Use of Data Collected from this site
We use your personal, demographic and profile data to enhance your experience at our site and to enable us to present content we think you might be interested in. We use your contact information to send you information about our company, its websites and promotional material from our partners. We may also use your personal, demographic and profile data to improve our site, for statistical analysis, for marketing and promotional purposes, and for editorial or feedback purposes for our advertisers.
Information collected by us may be added to our databases and used for future telemarketing, SMS text-messaging, e-mails or postal mailings regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and/or status of orders placed online. By using this site, you agree that you may be contacted in any manner contemplated in this section even if your number is found on a do not call registry, in-house list or similar registry. While actual use of any information collected may be used quite conservatively, you must assume that it is not. You must assume that information collected is shared with other persons or entities for commercial purposes. While this is uncommon in practice, you must assume that it is as you make your decision whether or not to view or interact with this website. This type of shared information may include your name, address, phone number, email address and buying habits, as well as other information. This information may be used for general commercial solicitation by this website or other persons it is sold to, rented to, or shared with.
Disclosure of Data
If you choose to provide personal information, it will be used for the following purposes:
- Considering you for a MI Express Care service;
- As required by law; and
- For marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest. We reserve the right to share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data we collect to third parties. Any third party we share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data to will be prescreened by us, determined by us to be reputable, and will use the personal data for marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest.
You may opt-out of receiving communications from us and/or our partners by not submitting your information. We also allow you to remove your information from our marketing lists. If you remove your information from our marketing lists it will no longer be used by us to send promotional correspondence to you. You can remove your information from our marketing lists by clicking on the unsubscribe links at the bottoms of emails or sending your request in writing via email to: email@example.com
We Have NO Intention to Collect Data from Children
The information and services provided to us or our affiliates, sponsors, and advertisers are not intended to collect data from children (under 18 years old). No information collected from children is knowingly used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, either inside or outside MI Express Care. No part of MI Express Care’s web site is structured to collect information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18 you must have a parent or guardian present or leave this site immediately. Fraudulent use of this website may make you subject to civil or criminal sanctions.
Our Right to Contact You
Our Right to Change This Policy
Our Contact Information
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact us via email sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anti Spam Policy (Can-Spam Act)
By providing to this website information that forms the basis of communication with you, such as an email address, you waive all rights to file complaints concerning unsolicited email or spam from this website since, by providing such information, you agree to receive communication from us or other marketing organizations with which we have relationships. If you are a customer or interact with this website by sending an email to the website, or if you communicate with the site by phone or mail, the website collects information about your communication and by communicating with this site you give your permission to collect, archive, retrieve, and otherwise use any information collected as the site sees fit. Any communication which, in its sole discretion, the site deems to be a testimonial, may be publicized for commercial purposes.
MI Express Care is dedicated to ensuring compliance with the ‘Can-Spam Act’, which took effect January 1, 2004. You may receive email from MI Express Care in the following circumstances:
Acknowledging your email or purchase or contest entry has been received and requesting additional action:
- Requests for additional information to support your request(s) or purchase
- Response to your inquiries regarding the status of your transactional requests
- Thanking you for your valued business
- Advertisements for our products, services, changes in services, new product availability
- Advertisements for third party products and services where we have determined that such product or service may be of interest to our customers
To ensure compliance with the Can-Spam Act, Mi Express Care has implemented the following guidelines for email delivery:
- All emails sent to you by Mi Express Care will clearly identify Mi Express Care as the sender. The most common form is: FROM / SENDER: email@example.com (NOTE: The actual sender will alter from department to department and the FROM field will usually include a relevant name abbreviation, but all from addresses will end with @miexpresscare.com
- The Subject Line of any email you receive will always accurately describe the subject matter of the email.
- Any email from Mi Express Care will include the ability to unsubscribe from future email messages, excluding customer service emails.
- Unsubscribing will ensure the customer is removed from ALL lists at Mi Express Care; this excludes customer service emails regarding the processing and status of a current product.
- Except for customer service emails, all emails sent to you directly by Mi Express Care include valid postal address information in the footer.
- All third party marketing partners are required to comply with the Can-Spam Act.
- Except for customer service emails, emails sent to you directly by Mi Express Care will include an email address and physical address where you can send suggestions, complaints or other correspondence.
In brief, most but not all email communication with you shall contain an ‘unsubscribe’ link where you may notify the website that you no longer wish to receive solicitations or information from the website and your name will be removed from the general solicitation database.
Information Obtained (Electronic Means and “Cookies”)
Many websites, including this one, collect information about your computer, your email address, your IP address. You must assume that your web-viewing or web-use activity is monitored, tracked, and information collected. This information is not usually of a personal nature, but it may help define your viewing habits and product preferences even though the website may or may not have any idea who you are.
“Cookies” is web jargon for bits of computer code placed on your hard drive. Websites use this to keep you ‘logged in’, to keep track of search criteria, to monitor use, to password protect use of the site or use of products sold by the site. Cookies can also be used to obtain information about your computer configuration or your use of your computer.
Cookies can be used to electronically gather information about you. Again, it may or may not be personal information, but it is information and by using this site you are expressly giving permission to use ‘cookies’ and to use the information gathered from their use to benefit you. You also give permission to collect, archive, retrieve, and use any information collected for product design, product offers to you, and general commercial solicitation purposes by this site or joint venture partners, affiliates, and marketing organizations.
Information for Internet Service Providers
Web site: Mi Express Care
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We understand consumers’ concerns over the use of their personal information. We hope this information will relieve any concerns your company may have regarding our email policies. Mi Express Care and its affiliated sites use only an “opt-in or opt out” method of obtaining customer information, and it is not our policy or desire to send unsolicited email. We obtain email addresses and personal information from third parties that usually follow the same set of policies. Mi Express Care email messages sent always include information about the origin of the emails and instructions on how recipients can unsubscribe from receiving future email messages.
From time to time, Mi Express Care will enter into an arrangement with a third party website to allow individuals to opt into our marketing program on those third party websites. In each case the third party websites have represented and warranted to us, among other things,
- That the data was collected voluntarily from individuals on website registrations and co-registrations,
- That the sellers have a right, under any applicable privacy statements, to transfer the data to us, and
- That Mi Express Care has the right to send marketing offers to the individuals.
We hope this information satisfies any questions or concerns you may have regarding the email practices of Mi Express Care. If you have additional questions or wish to discuss this matter further, please contact us at: email@example.com